April 1 - When Aidan heard the garage door opening (Steve was just getting home), he gasped and said, "Who's that?" I told him it was Daddy, and he replied "Daddy, my friend."
April 7 - As Aidan I were leaving the park, I told him to keep his eyes out for a stick or rock to pick up. He replied to me by stating "I don't want to take my eyes out!" Along the same lines of his eyes, lately when we've been in the car and the sun is in his eyes, he says "Oww, I need new eyeballs."
May 16 - This morning we were playing with an airplane Steve brought home from Miami a few months ago, and Steve asked, "is that plane from Miami?" and Aidan says "no, not your-ami, from mi-ami!"
June 28 - After our Toy Story 3 movie fun and in his Woody themed jammies, Aidan said "I'm Woody, and daddy is Buzz Lightyear" then he asked "What you are mommy?" I told him I was Jessie.
No comments:
Post a Comment