January 3 - I was walking by Aidan's nursery class room and one of his teachers asks the class, "Are you a child of God?" and Aidan is the only one who answers, "Yeah."
January 25 - Manners Count! As I am putting Aidan in his crib to go to bed, I ask him if he wants to listen to music, and once I turn it on, he says "Thank you mommy." On the occasionally early mornings where he ends up in our bed, he ask "can I have milkey please?" and then when I bring it to him replies "thank you."
February 5- Aidan's favorite new thing is to tell you to "comere" (come here); comere to play, comere to go somewhere, etc. It's so neat to see him develop and grow each day. He is full of life and personality.
February 14 - Tonight as we were putting Aidan to bed, saying prayers and reading, he decided to put us to bed on the floor of his room. He told us each goodnight, gave us a kiss and then went out of the room and shut the door. A minute or so later he came back in to wake us up.
February 25 - Last week when we were at Aidan's 2 year appointment we found out he has an ear infection. So we've been giving him his medicine two times a day, and the easiest way to do it is with him looking in the mirror at himself - who knew!
March 7 - I Love to See the Temple! Aidan loves singing this song and never gets tired of singing it - he usually will chime in on the last word of each phrase.
March 18 - "Shtam Up" Aidan's way of saying stand up.
No comments:
Post a Comment