12.31.2009

Look Who's Talking in 2009

NO, Mommy, Daddy, Doggie, Milkey, Blankey, Hi, Bye-bye, see ya, Moon, Walk, Up, Down, Boat, Hug, Stairs, Jump, March, Chair, Bird, Slide, Book, Egg, Phone, Please, Thank You, Nose, Feet, Oweee, Tree, Bike, Ball, Hat, Bath, Diaper, Hellicopter, Tractor, Airplane, Pumpkin, Outside, Monkey, Zebra, Tiger, Broken, Cracker, Juice, Shirt, Out, Sock, Fish, Cough, Fast, Stuck, Temple (he thinks our church building is the temple), stool, shut the door, i want juice, echo, where are you daddy, ummmm, buddy, downstairs, paw-dee, happy birthday to you, jingle bells, all the way, Grandma, back hoe

Lost In Translation (Understanding Aidan's Almost 2 Year Old Language)
"Bee-bot" - Robot
"Choo Choo" - train (any kind, even the light rail)
"Pana" - Panda as in Kung Fu Panda
"Shocko Milk" - Chocolate Milk
"Moo-wee" - Movie
"Bampa" - Grandpa
"Bee-bye" - Lullaby
"One, two, five, seven..." - counting to ten Aidan-style
"Moov Leese" - Move please (as in get off the chair so I can sit there, usually accompanied with a little push)
"Side" - Outside
"Nana" - Banana
"I be rot bick" - I'll be right back.
"Lawndy" - Laundry
"Kib" - No more rocking or singing, I want to be put in my crib

No comments:

Post a Comment